If you are interested in joining the Monroe County Medical Reserve Corps, please follow these steps:
1. Register for SERV-IN (instructions below)
The State Registry of Emergency Volunteer of Indiana is:
- How we will contact you for an emergency
- How you will track any completed trainings or acquired licenses
- Where you will provide us your contact information, deployment preferences, and emergency contact.
*You MUST register on SERV-IN in order to become a volunteer.*
2. Complete our online application here: https://goo.gl/forms/ML8r4XD6nlhubrLv2
This application helps us gather additional information so we can better understand and serve our volunteers.
3. "Like" us on Facebook for updates at: www.facebook.com/monroemrc
4. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have completed the steps above to let us know you are registered, or if you need any assistance.